DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The market is expected registering a CAGR of 4.23%, during 2017-2022
Circus Aircraft, one of the leading players of aircraft engine market, is replacing its piston-engine airplanes with jet aircraft, by launching the first-ever single-engine private jet. The SR22 has been the most selling aircraft, since 2002. The SR22 model accounts for over 30% of the entire piston aircraft market. In 2016, total piston airplanes shipped were 1,019 units, out of which 890 were the single-engine, and 129 were the multi-engine pistons.
The increasing air passenger traffic, driven by the economic development in various countries, has boosted the piston engine market. The trend of piston engine aircraft in the global market is accelerating the demand for fuel-efficient aircraft. These demands are expected to boost the introduction of more budget air carriers among companies, thus accelerating the market growth in the future. Moreover, the sales of piston aircraft are expected to witness a significant boost from the emerging markets, where improving infrastructure will enable people to buy piston engine aircraft.
- Will the demand for piston-engine aircraft increase during the forecast period?
- Can Asia dominate the piston-engine market in the near future?
- Will Cirrus Aircraft be able to sustain its dominance in the piston-engine aircraft market?
- Is the multi-engine piston aircraft market expected to remain competitive?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings Of The Study
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, By Engine Type
8. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, By Method
9. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, By Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
- Textron Aviation
- American Champion
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Teledyne Continental Motors
- Diamond Aircraft
- Extra Aircraft
- Flight Design Gmbh
- Mahindra Aerospace
- Lycoming Engines
- Piper Aircraft
- Tecnam Aircraft
- Waco Classic Aircraft
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7j9jx/global_piston