DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Research Report Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Fluoroscopy equipment is a type of medical imaging equipment which is used to display an X-ray image on a monitor. Fluoroscopy is similar to radiography and X-ray computed tomography that produces images using X-rays. The global fluoroscopy equipment market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of around 4.9% during the forecast period (2016-2023).
The global fluoroscopy equipment market is driven by factors such as increasing number of interventional radiology procedures, increasing geriatric population, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures, increasing prevalence of CVD. The major opportunities for the global fluoroscopy equipment market are growing demand for data-integrated imaging systems and growing healthcare expenditure. The major restraining factor of the market are radiation exposure and stringent regulatory process.
Increasing healthcare expenditure is the major boosting factor of the global fluoroscopy equipment market, in order to address the needs of the ever-changing market and showing positive growth with increasing investments towards advance medical technology. In the year 2015, healthcare expenditure in U.S. is anticipated to grow by an average 5.8% per annum to over $10,000 per person. Quality healthcare, increasing prevalence of diseases, and investments in advanced therapeutic methods researches are the factors driving healthcare expenditure in US.
- Increasing Number of Interventional Radiology Procedures
- Growing Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Cvd
- Adani Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Agfa-Gevaert Group. (Belgium.)
- Allengers Medical Systems (India.)
- Carestream Health, Inc (U.S.)
- Ge Healthcare (U.K.)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Tokyo)
- Hologic, Inc (U.S.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherland)
- Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China.)
- Orthoscan, Inc (Arizona.)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation(Japan)
- Varian Medical Systems(U.S)
- Ziehm Imaging (Germany)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market By Region
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vbpnd6/global