STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, today announced the acquisition of the presort operations of Miller’s Presort in Cleveland. This acquisition expands Pitney Bowes Presort Services’ national network of more than 35 operating centers and enables the Company to help high-volume mailers — including financial services firms, insurers, healthcare organizations, and mail service providers — in the Cleveland area to optimize their postage spend and manage complex industry regulations.
“We are delighted to expand our Presort Services network into Cleveland,” said Debbie Pfeiffer, President, Pitney Bowes Presort Services. “Our new operating center will allow us to deliver mail and parcel services to a number of new clients and expand relationships with existing clients. We look forward to helping businesses in and around Cleveland reduce postage costs, manage compliance challenges and enhance their mission-critical communications.”
Pitney Bowes Presort Services, the largest certified work-share partner of the USPS®, partners with clients to capture significant postage discounts on outbound customer communications while helping to manage complex USPS regulations. Presort Service’s operational expertise, coupled with state-of-the-art technology and a national network of operating centers enable it to provide outstanding service and value to some of the most successful banks, insurers, healthcare and telecommunications companies in the world. Pitney Bowes Presort Services processes more than 15 billion pieces of mail annually.
Using Pitney Bowes Presort Services, high-volume mailers are able to achieve:
- Reduced postage costs. Pitney Bowes’ national network of operating centers, state of the art software and technology, and innovative sorting solutions enable businesses to optimize their postage spend.
- Operational cost savings. Mailers choosing Pitney Bowes Presort Services can reduce overhead and mail-processing costs, while redeploying resources to more revenue-generating business initiatives.
- Faster, more predictable in-home delivery. Pitney Bowes sorts mail closer to its final destination, resulting in more predictable and consistent in-home delivery. Pitney Bowes also offers Full Service Intelligent Mail Barcode Tracking.
- Quality assurance. Pitney Bowes’ Total Quality Management (TQM) process and dedicated Quality Assurance teams meet the highest industry standards.
- Security, visibility and control throughout the mailstream. Through IntellliVIEW® Pitney Bowes provides a secure website with the ability to track mail during presort services processing and throughout the USPS network.
“As we expand our national network and grow mail volumes, we’re also expanding the services we provide,” added Pfeiffer. “For example, we’re helping our direct mail clients enhance the value of their physical mail pieces by optimizing their messages and offerings for digital channels. We are also rolling out parcel mailing solutions based on our years of innovation and expertise in mail sortation.”
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company powering billions of transactions – physical and digital – in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on products, solutions, services and data from Pitney Bowes in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping, mailing, and global ecommerce. And with the innovative Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, clients can access the broad range of Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs to drive commerce. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.