DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carpet Tile Market (by Segment & Region): Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Carpet Tile Market (by Segment & Region): Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021) provides a comprehensive study of global market and also major regional markets.
Factors such as increasing construction spending, rising office completion volume, growing disposable income and comparative advantages over other flooring solutions are the chief growth drivers for this market. However, shift towards hard floor coverings such as wood & ceramics and high sensitivity to economic fluctuations tend to hinder the growth prospects of this market. The major trend for global carpet tile suggests renovation construction to remain as a key demand creator.
The global carpet tile market can be segmented on the basis of its end users; into residential and non-residential. Non-Residential comprises of offices, educational institutes, retail, healthcare, and hospitability.
The global market is highly competitive consisting of several large enterprises including Mohawk Industries Inc., Tarkett SA, Interface, Inc. and Balta Group NV.
The competitive landscape of the respective market, along with the company profiles of leading players are discussed in detail.
- Rising Global Construction Spending
- Increasing Office Completion
- Growing Disposable Income
- Rising Residential Renovation In Europe
- Comparative Advantage of Carpet Tiles Over Other Flooring Solutions
Key Trends & Development
- Asia-Pacific To Become Primary Market In Next Few Years
- Renovation Continues to Remain Major Demand Creator for Carpet Tile
- Architectural & Design (A&D) and End Users Affecting the Carpet Tile Market
- Substitution of Soft Flooring with Other Floorings
- Economic Volatility
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Flooring Market
3. Global Carpet Tile Market
4. Regional Carpet Tile Market
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh69zz/global_carpet