DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Services Forecast for Large Enterprises: Western Europe 2017-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report forecast that operators' retail revenue from large enterprises in Western Europe will stabilise at EUR40 billion supported by continued growth in new business services and IoT.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to large enterprises, including fixed and mobile voice and data services and other business services, such as security and cloud services
- an estimate of the total market for new business services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- quantification of revenue, connections or users, and ARPU for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within the large enterprise segment
- regional data for Western Europe
- country views for France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Countries modelled individually
- Western Europe
- Voice, messaging and handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity (mobile and LPWA)
- Narrowband and VoBB
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections up to 100Mbps, >100Mbps and up to 1Gbps, and >1Gbps
- Traditional managed services
- IoT connectivity
Other business services
- Unified communications
- Co-location and hosting
- Private cloud
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS, public cloud)
- Platform-as-a-service (PaaS, public cloud)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS, public cloud)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
- Large (250+ employees)
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Telecoms operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth for services to large enterprises.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the enterprise market.
- Third-party service providers seeking collaborative relations with operators.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tbscp/telecoms_services