DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hong
Kong - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband, and Digital Media - Statistics and
Analyses" report has been added to Research and Markets'
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments
in Hong Kong's telecommunications market. The report analyses the
mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and converging media sectors.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Major players;
- Market statistics, including for operators;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile Voice and Data Markets;
- Broadband (FttH, DSL, cable TV, wireless);
- Convergence and Digital Media;
Scenario forecasts to 2021 for selected indicators.
- PCCW Global entered into an agreement with Singapore-based Keppel Data Centres to co-develop a new international carrier exchange facility in Hong Kong.
- HKBN purchased NWT, which offers a range of fixed line and broadband services in both the business and consumer segments.
- Wharf T&T announced plans for an expansion during 2017.
- SmarTone conducted Hong Kong's first demonstration of 5G technology using millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum.
- 3 Hong Kong is working with Huawei to prepare for future introduction of 5G services.
- China Mobile Hong Kong successfully migrated its legacy networks to a cloud core network to prepare the way for future 5G services.
- China Mobile Hong Kong contracted Huawei to deploy an LTE-Advanced Pro 4.5G network as it moves towards a 5G future.
- Operators are focusing on WiFi to improve network capacity by complementing existing 3G/LTE mobile broadband networks;
- Increased activity in the setting up and offering of cloud services.
- China Mobile
- China Mobile HK
- CITIC Telecom
- Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN)
- Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vf9f7f/hong_kong