DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Collaboration Software Market By Application (Communication, Coordination & Conferencing), By Deployment (On-Premise Vs. Cloud), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global collaboration software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% by 2022, on the back of rising smartphone and internet penetration and increasing bring your own device (BYOD) at work trend, globally.
Increasing adoption of DevOps collaboration and SMAC ecosystem in IT & telecom sector is also boosting demand for collaboration software on a global level. Moreover, rising investments in cloud security, declining prices of cloud computing, increasing outsourcing of projects and growing collaboration between technology providers and original equipment manufacturers are some of the other factors expected to thrive global collaboration software market over the next five years.
Global Collaboration Software Market report discusses the following aspects of collaboration software market globally:
- Global Collaboration Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Conferencing, Coordination and Conferencing), By Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), By End-user (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Government and Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Work Environment
- Escalated Adoption of Mobile Collaboration
- Growing Presence of Software-as-a-Service
- Rising Organizational Partnerships to Drive Innovation
- Accelerated Adoption of SMAC
- Growing Trend of DevOps Collaboration
- Rising Demand for Product Collaboration
- Increasing Acceptance of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Collaboration Software Market Landscape
5. Global Collaboration Software Market Outlook
6. North America Collaboration Software Market Outlook
7. Europe Collaboration Software Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Collaboration Software Market Outlook
9. South America Collaboration Software Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Collaboration Software Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Microsoft Corporation
- CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- BOX, INC.
- Dropbox Inc.
- Google Inc.
- SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- SurveyMonkey Inc.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- Evernote Corporation
- Wrike, Inc.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- Aurea, Inc.
- Atlassian Corporation Plc
- Zoho Corporation
- Synacor, Inc.
- IGLOO, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7z8rd/global