CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Branford Group, a global industrial auction company, will conduct an online auction arranged by GE Capital Industrial Finance, to sell the surplus assets of GE Power, Alstom Power located at 1201 Riverfront Parkway Chattanooga, TN 37402.
GE Alstom is a state-of-the-art facility where the machines have the capacity to manufacture the largest steam turbines in the world. This auction is already open for bidding and will begin to close Tuesday, December 12th at 11:00 AM (EST).
This auction will feature:
- 2011 Waldrich Coburg Model PowerTec 8000 AG-S2 5 Axis CNC Gantry Mill with Spindle Units
- 2010 Durfieux ITB Blade Drilling and Assembly Machines
- 2009 Esab Rotary Gantry Welding System
- Tenova Core Pit Type Annealing Furnace w/ Turbine Rotor Max
- 2010 Morgan 509 Ton Cap. Bridge Crane w/ 25-Ton Backup Assist Sling
- 2009 Zenar 100 Ton Double Girder Top Running Overhead Bridge Crane
- 2009 Cegelec Model Siro-Man VII Forged Turbine Disk Inspection Machine
- (2) 2009 ABB 3 Phase Transformer, Model Type Resibloc
- 2009 Puls Model Shaft Ends Beam, 70000KG Sling Spreader Boom
According to James Gardner, Partner and Senior Vice President at The Branford Group, “The GE Power auction sale includes a multi-million dollar offering of state of the art, large capacity equipment including a 2011 Waldrich Gantry Mill, 2009 Esab Welding System and Overhead Cranes. The equipment has been very well maintained with extremely low hours in production. The auction is a great opportunity for many industries including power generation, automotive and ship building to buy unique equipment at discounted prices.”
All interested parties can find the complete auction offering including dates, times, lot catalog, specs and over 200 photos here.
With expertise in both financing and industrial equipment, GE Capital Industrial Finance offers traditional, specialized and customized equipment financing solutions exclusively to GE customers in nearly 70 countries around the world. (http://www.gecapitalindustrialfinance.com)
About: The Branford Group is a recognized leader in surplus industrial auctions, disposition, and valuation services throughout the world. Its experienced team of certified and accredited auctioneers and appraisers value and sell nearly all types of assets including business equipment, entire manufacturing plants, complete warehouses, real estate, and intellectual property (IP) from a broad range of industries. (www.thebranfordgroup.com)