REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world masterpiece where you can be anyone and do anything. And now, with the power of the Nintendo Switch system, you can play it anywhere – at home or on the go. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim brings to life a complete virtual world for you to explore any way you choose, including features new to this version of the game like using motion controls and outfits and gear from compatible Legend of Zelda series amiibo figures (sold separately).
- Battle Chef Brigade – In the fantasy realm of Victusia, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine. But being a part of the Brigade isn’t easy: Chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high-stakes competition. Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down. The Battle Chef Brigade game will be available on Nov. 20.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Ultra Sun / Pokémon Ultra Moon – A new light shines on the Alola region! Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s two new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Moon game. You can encounter and battle 400+ Pokémon, including new forms. A brand-new showdown awaits!
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo Activities:
- Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes – Don’t forget to enter the My Nintendo 2017 Holiday Sweepstakes before 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 20! Exclusively for My Nintendo members, vote for your top five choices of this year’s popular Nintendo products for a chance to win a prize pack that’ll make your holidays bright.*
- My Nintendo is offering holiday-themed wallpaper and a Nintendo 3DS Home Menu theme, which can be received by redeeming My Nintendo points, that are perfect for this time of year. You can even share the holiday wallpaper with your friends.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
New themes this week include:
- Pokémon: Necrozma
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO Karvnov’s Revenge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Antiquia Lost (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Green Game: TimeSwapper (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Lumo (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Xenoraid (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Gear.Club Unlimited (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- RIVE: Ultimate Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- SUPERBEAT: XONiC (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- VVVVVV (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- River City: Rival Showdown (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 21
- Phil’s Epic Fill-a-Pix Adventure – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Break In (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- Salamander (Virtual Console on Wii U)
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the US (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec), 13 years or older. Promotion begins 9:00 AM PT on 11/01/17 and ends 8:59 AM PT on 11/20/17. To enter, vote for your top 5 Nintendo products as stated in Official Rules. Eight winners will each receive one prize package (ARV US $259.97–496.98). For Official Rules, visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/My-Nintendo-Holiday-Sweepstakes-2017/. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.