Road accidents are the major problems in our daily life leading to several disasters including loss of life, injuries and others. With Increase in production and sales of vehicles, traffic congestion is increasing in highways resulting to extra consumption of fuels, wastage of hours among others. To prevent such problems, communication technologies are incorporated in transportation system.
Dedicated short range communication technology is a short to medium range wireless communication technology that is opted for vehicle to vehicle communication and tolling applications. The major benefits offered by DSRC technology is the latency for receiving and transmitting data is very fast, thus Dedicated Short Range Communication is used for vehicle to vehicle communication for providing real time updates of nearby vehicles.
The report has been divided based on transceiver which includes on-board unit and road-side unit. This is subsequently followed by market segmentation based on vehicles, namely: Passenger vehicles and Commercial vehicles. The market is segmented in the basis of frequency band used in the technology comprising of 5.8GHz, 5.9GHz. DSRC Technology utilizes its application for mobility management and Electronic Toll Collection. The market has also been segmented based on regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) to provide to give a comprehensive analysis of the market. From technical perspective, DSRC is categorized based on by technology, by electromagnetic spectrum and by standards. Standards segment is again sub-categorized by ARIB standards, CEN standards and WAVE protocols.
- Kapsch Group
- Cohda Wireless Pty Ltd
- Savari, Inc.
- Arada Systems
- Q-free ASA
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd
- Norbit Group AS
- Continental AG
- Autotalks Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Market Forces
5. Strategic Analysis
6. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Technical Specifications
7. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Transceiver
8. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Vehicle Types
9. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Frequency Band
10. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Application
11. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Geography
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dh8zj/dsrc_technology