DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and China Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry Report, 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The country's sales of bi-metal band saw blade fell from 53.50 million meters in 2011 to 46.91 million meters in 2015, representing a CAGR of negative 2.6%.
As infrastructure construction and manufacturing picked up between 2016 and 2017, the bi-metal band saw blade industry grew slightly with sales reaching 49.72 million meters in 2016 and expected to attain 52.96 million meters throughout the year 2017, up 6.0% and 6.5% from a year ago, respectively.
Even so, it is predicted that the bi-metal band saw blade industry will still maintain a downward trajectory as the Chinese economy will fall modestly and the manufacturing will face greater uncertainty. The market demand is expected to stand at 47.87 million meters by 2021, an annual decline of 0.8% from 2016.
Over 60% of the Chinese bi-metal band saw blade market is seized by local brands which focus on mid and low-range products and are represented by Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) and Benxi Tool; the Chinese high-end product market is partitioned by foreign brands represented by U.S. LENOX, Japan's Amada and Swedish BAHCO. Amada has a factory for the production of bi-metal band saw blade in Lianyungang city (Jiangsu) and BAHCO in Kunshan city (Jiangsu).
Among local brands, Benxi Tool has the largest capacity, capable of annually producing about 15.05 million meters of bi-metal band saw blade, primarily branded by LIONS, FORK, SHARE, and ROMANCE, all middle and low-end brands; Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan), with annual capacity of 14.24 million-meter bi-metal band saw blade (2017), provides a full range of products. Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) holds a safe lead over other local brands by comprehensive strength. The company achieved revenue of RMB245 million (up 2.5% year on year) from sales of 10.3103 million meters of bi-metal band saw blade in 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry
2 High-speed Steel Industry in China
3 Sawing Machine Industry in China
4 Global Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry
5 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry in China
6 Major High-speed Steel Enterprises
7 Major Global Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Enterprises
8 Major Chinese Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Enterprises
9 Major Chinese Band Sawing Machine Enterprises
10 Market Summary and Development Forecast
- AMADA Lianyungang Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Benxi Bi-Metal Saw Co., Ltd.
- Benxi Tool Co., Ltd.
- Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Bi-Metal S&T Co., Ltd.
- DoALL Company
- Dongbei Special Steel Group Dalian Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Heye Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Techamp Saw & Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Feida Group
- Lenox Tools
- Shijiazhuang WinFox Machinery Inc.
- Snap-on Asia Manufacturing (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
- Tiangong International Co., Ltd.
- WIKUS Saw Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Aolinfa Machine Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Chendiao Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hengyu Sawing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hujin Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Julihuang Sawing Machine Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Weiye Sawing Machine Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlslt6/global_and_china