DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Strength Steel Market - Segmented by Type, Application, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
High strength steel (also known as high strength alloy steel) consists of low carbon steel with a small amount of molybdenum, niobium, and titanium. This high strength steel provides better resistance to corrosion than the carbon steel. Moreover, it differs from the other steel types that are not built to meet a specific chemical composition, rather meet the mechanical properties. According to application requirement, a specific high strength steel can be selected on the basis of thickness reduction, corrosion resistance, formability, and weldability.
Demand from automotive industries and the continuous recycling of high strength steel are driving the global high strength steel market growth. However, due to the challenges faced while developing high strength steel, the market growth can get affected.
Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, South America, the Middle East & Africa, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis, with country-specific assessments and competition analysis on global scale
- Market definition, along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and prospective opportunities.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the high strength steel market on the global level.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Voestalpine AG
- United States Steel Corporation
- Shanghai Baosteel Group
- Hyundai Steel Company
- Tata Steels ltd.
- Steel Authority of India ltd.
- JSW Steel
- Nucor Corporation
- China Steel Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwnp49/global_high