DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on Auto Glass Industry in China, 2018-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
In 2016, the production volume of new automobiles reached 28.12 million, accounting for 29.6% of global production volume. In the same year, the automobile reserve volume was about 193 million in China, accounting for 14.5% of global reserve volume.
As an important component of a vehicle, auto glass is mainly applied in the new automobile manufacturing market and automobile repairing market. In this sense, the demand of auto glass is closely related to the production volume and reserve volume of automobiles.
According to the author, China has been the largest automobile manufacturer and the largest distributor of new automobiles for 8 years since 2009. In 2016, the production volume of new automobiles reached 28.12 million, accounting for 29.6% of global production volume. The sales volume of automobiles reached approximately 28.03 million, accounting for 29.9% of global sales volume.
In the same year, the automobile reserve volume was about 193 million in China, accounting for 14.5% of global reserve volume. Increasing production and sales volumes as well as the reserve volume of automobiles bring huge growth potential to the auto glass market in China.
The global auto glass market is highly monopolized. Leading enterprises, such as AGC Group, NSG Group, Fuyao and Saint-Gobain, occupy most of the market shares.
Key Topics Covered:
- Relevant Concepts of Auto Glass Industry
- Development Environment of Auto Glass Industry in China, 2013-2017
- Development Status of Auto Glass Industry in China, 2013-2017
- Competition Status of Auto Glass Industry in China, 2015-2017
- Major Auto Glass Manufacturers in Global Market, 2015-2017
- Prospect of Auto Glass Industry in China, 2018-2022
- AGC Group
- CGC Group
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd. (Fuyao)
- Jiangsu Tiemao Glass Co., Ltd. (TM GLASS)
- NSG Group
- NSG Pilkington
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co., Ltd. (SYP)
- Shanxi Lihu Glass Co., Ltd. (Li Hu Group)
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (XYG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxf5cc/research_report