DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in Chinese Commercial Truck Market - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
China owns the largest automotive market globally. The Chinese commercial truck market is expected to experience a positive growth at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% during 2016-2025.
This is a mature market which is highly concentrated and led by Foton, Dongfeng, JAC, FAW, and CNHTC in China, with a joint market share of 53.7% across light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty truck segments in 2016.
Digital freight brokerage, autonomous driving, connected service, digital transformation, rise of Chinese trucks, and new energy powertrain are the key growth opportunities that will drive demand for trucks during the long term. These new business areas are expected to improve logistics service and fleets' driving experience in China.
The Chinese commercial truck market is expected to shift to a digitalized platform and modernized logistics performance, achieving seamless connectivity between upstream and downstream of supply chain integration, as well as the communication among commercial truck related enterprises, logistics firms, truck fleets, and truck drivers in China.
Diesel powertrain is expected to continue its dominance in the Chinese commercial truck market during the long term. Nevertheless, emission standard restriction, purchase incentive offered by both central and regional governments, as well as new launch of truck models are motivating the market adoption of new energy powertrain solution during the long term.
Light-duty truck will continue to enhance its largest market share among truck segment, accounting for 62.6% of new truck sales in 2025. Cold chain is targeted to be one of the fastest growing logistics businesses especially in the light-duty segment in China; key involvements are fresh food and take-away catering.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What is the business environment of the commercial truck market that is impacted by the government's plans in China?
- What are the growth opportunities strategies of key Chinese OEMs in developing commercial truck market in China?
- What are the current scenario and future outlook of digital freight brokerage activities in China?
- What are the key freight demands among different commercial truck segments including light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty in China?
What is the key commercial truck market transformation outlook of
adopting global logistics trends attaching with the fulfillment of
Chinese government's plans?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, And Methodology
3. Definitions And Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
6. Logistics Market In China
7. Digital Freight Brokerage
8. Autonomous Driving Technology
9. Connected Truck
10. Digital Transformation
11. Rise Of Chinese Trucks
12. New Energy Powertrain
13. Drivers And Restraints - Commercial Truck Market
14. Forecasts And Trends - Commercial Truck Market
15. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Commercial Truck Market
16. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
17. Truck Segment Analysis
18. Conclusions And Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/676tx8/growth