DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Alabamian Insurance Industry" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Alabamian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Alabama.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the state. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Alabama insurance industry is regulated by the DOI.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Alabama.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Alabamian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Alabamian insurance industry. There are exceptions to this rule, however, as specified in the non-admitted section.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and health insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92lmsx/governance_risk