Iminodiacetonitrile (IDAN), an important fine chemical intermediates, takes an important role in the production of PMIDA & glyphosate. This report has carried on the analysis of IDAN from its production to its consumption in China, including production technology, production, producers, consumption, and price change of IDAN, as well as influencing factor analysis for IDAN industry. So, this report can be a guide for the players who pay close attention to IDAN industry.
With rapidly increasing demand for glyphosate, the production of IDAN increased a lot in recent years. In the first half of 2017, there were three major producers of IDAN in China with a total capacity and output of 185,000 t/a and 56,000 tonnes, respectively. At present, the supply of IDAN is abundant for glyphosate production in China. What the trend is in recent years? And will the output growing or reducing in the next five years? What are the factors influencing the development of IDAN industry? This report on IDAN industry can help you find the answers for the above questions.
It attaches importance to the following parts:
- Production of IDAN in China, including capacity, output and major manufacturers;
- Price of IDAN in China and its influencing factors;
- Application of IDAN in China;
- Glyphosate production by IDAN route in China;
- Influencing factor analysis for glyphosate production by IDAN route in China;
- Forecast on the development of IDAN industry in China in 2017-2021.
Key Topics Covered:
1 IDAN production in China
2 IDAN price in China
3 IDAN consumption in China
4 Forecast on IDAN market in China in 2017-2021
5 Company profiles of top three IDAN producers in China
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Leshan Hebang Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guang'an Chengxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Good Harvest-Weien Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Beier Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggzbnl/idan_survey_in