VAN NUYS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Industrial Electronic Engineers (IEE), manufacturer of enhanced rugged displays for military and aerospace applications, will be exhibiting at the AAAA Joseph P. Cribbins 45th Annual Aviation Product Sustainment Symposium on November 15-16th, at the Van Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The Symposium for aviation logistics and acquisition communities provides an annual forum for aviation operators, logisticians, project managers, research and development and key decision makers to gather information and better support the Warfighter.
IEE will be featuring a 4.3" Control Display Unit (CDU), and a 3.5" Control Display Unit at the Symposium. IEE displays enable efficient cockpit management of on-board avionics and other devices with a compact and consolidated operator interface. Programmable buttons and selector knobs facilitate operator selection menus through a common user interface for a wide range of aircraft equipment: radios, intercoms, IFF, TACAN, and HUD.
“IEE’s Control Display Units are second-to-none in the airborne display market,” commented Steve Motter, Vice President of Business Development for IEE. “Our focus is to increase the efficiency of the Human-Machine interface (HMI) for operators with thoughtfully designed displays. With an eye towards modularity, use of open standards, and software designed to the guidelines of the FACE™ technical standard, IEE is providing fast and efficient custom solutions for our customers.”
4.3" CDU Product Features:
- 4.3” Transmissive AMLCD, 480 x 272 (QWVGA)
- Brightness: NVIS to >1200 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (native)
- Dual Core Intel Atom E3825 processor (1.33 GHz)
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8GB SD Flash
- ARINC-661 over 10/100 Ethernet
- Controls: 5 seale d push-buttons, 2 rocker switches
- Power Input: 28VDC per MIL-STD-704F
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +71ºC continuous
3.5" CDU Product Features:
- 3.5" Transflective AMLCD, 320 x 240 (QVGA)
- Brightness: NVIS to 200cd/m2 (sunlight readable)
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (native)
- Texas Instruments ARM Cortex-A8 DaVinci DM3730 System on Module (800 MHz)
- 256MB SDRAM, 512MB NAND Flash, 8GB SD Flash
- One 10/100 Ethernet, Three USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-422 serial ports, Two programmable discrete interfaces
- Controls: 5 sealed push-buttons, 1 brightness knob, 1 dual-concentric knob
- Power Input: 28VDC per MIL-STD-704A
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +55ºC continuous, +71ºC for 30 min.
Stop by booth #412 or contact Steve Motter to discuss your application needs, toll-free 1-800-422-0867, ext. 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 70 years, Industrial Electronic Engineers, IEE, has been a trusted provider of enhanced displays for military and industrial applications. From rapid prototyping of custom designs to full-scale production runs, IEE produces innovative displays with advanced features like low-latency video processing, high-bright and NVIS backlighting, and lightweight, ruggedized enclosures. IEE’s direct control of critical process steps reduces costs, decreases production lead times and improves lifecycle management. IEE display products are distributed worldwide. Go to: http://ieeinc.com/.
Get our updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/industrial-electronic-engineers
Follow us at: http://twitter.com/IEEdisplays
Become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/IEEdisplays