WALLDORF, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that over a three-year period businesses that implement SAP Hybris’ cloud solutions for sales and service can realize gains in productivity, increased deal sizes, and a positive return on investment (ROI) according to studies conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by SAP Hybris.
The results stem from The Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) of SAP Hybris Sales Cloud and The Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) of SAP Hybris Service Cloud, both of which analyzed a combination of qualitative and financial information from a group of SAP Hybris’ customers.
Businesses have selected SAP Hybris Sales Cloud and SAP Hybris Service Cloud to unify customer data in a single source and to ensure alignment of sales, service, and teams, regardless of location, for better engagement and quality interactions. They include: Kwizda Holding GmbH, an Austrian Life Sciences conglomerate, and Pricerite Stores Limited, the leading home furnishing retailer in Hong Kong. Pricerite chose SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud to gain a 360 view of their customers. The retailer will use SAP Hybris solutions to understand their customers’ interests and motivations to identify real-time marketing opportunities and develop personalized marketing experiences.
“The customer representatives need to have accurate information – they want structure and consistency – they’re so different from sales,” said a senior CRM analyst for a manufacturer of dietary supplements interviewed for one of the studies. “With SAP Hybris, we are getting consistency from sales like never before.”
Forrester TEI Key Findings of SAP Hybris Sales Cloud
For the study, Forrester designed a composite organization based on characteristics of the interviewed organizations. Analysis shows organizations using SAP Hybris Sales Cloud for three years can experience an increased ROI of 437 percent, totaling net-new revenue of $18.4 million. Sales teams can:
- Enhance team productivity by 35 percent, saving $16.2 million: With a mobile-first approach, users can easily access the sales cloud solution through multiple devices online and offline for increased usage and adoption.
- Increase average deal size by 28 percent: Sales representatives increased their upsell and cross-sell success, leading to an additional $5 million in revenue over three years.
- Improve customer experience: 53 percent of respondents reported customers were more satisfied when sales agents used SAP Hybris Sales Cloud.
- Reduce time to generate forecast reports by 50 percent: Sales support teams can save 18,000 hours annually in creating reports and managers can use current data to create better forecasts.
Data Highlights of The TEI of SAP Hybris Service Cloud
The study found that an organization using SAP Hybris Service Cloud can achieve an additional $12.3 million in net-new revenue, equating to an ROI of 363 percent. During this three-year period, the service team could also:
- Reduce call center operations and integrations costs by 42 percent: Shifting customer relationship management (CRM) operations to the cloud enabled the service team to decrease costs by $1.3 million that were usually attributed to maintaining and upgrading hardware and other legacy, on-premise software.
- Increase service and field representative efficiency by 40 percent: SAP Hybris Service Cloud users can access critical data via mobile devices, while offline or online, reducing the average time to handle a customer request and average cost per call.
- Grow income from upsell by 19 percent for an additional $5.2 million revenue: With a unified view of the customer, the team could upsell more quickly.
- Enhance the customer experience: 56 percent of respondents reported an improvement in customer service teams with fewer call transfers, improved access to customer information, and a boost in targeting and recommendations.
“Customers are mobile and digitally connected so brands need to diligently capture customer information when it happens and make it available to sales and service teams in an accurate and consistent manner,” said Marcus Ruebsam, SAP Hybris senior vice president and head of Strategy and Solution Management. “The Forrester TEI studies validate for us that our cloud solutions for sales and service are the vehicle organizations can use to provide the experiences customers expect.”
About SAP Hybris Solutions
SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time, deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience, and sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through customer data management, context driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations to attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base. SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provides organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems. For more information, visit www.hybris.com.
*SAP Hybris is a brand name launched in January 2016 to represent the SAP solutions for customer engagement and commerce as well as the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company hybris AG, which continues to be our legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 355,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2017 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)