“Our agents and local leadership teams are playing from the same playbook and generating predictable, sustainable results,” said John Davis, CEO, Keller Williams. “By setting big goals and focusing on their daily activities, they’re increasing their production, expanding their market share, and generating more profits to fund their lives and create opportunities.”
Q3 2017 Results
- Franchise is home to 173,015 associates, a net gain of 6,011 agents globally in Q3.
- Agents closed 300,517 transactions in Q3, up 7.6 percent over Q3’16*.
- Agents closed $91.9 billion in sales volume, up 16.3 percent from previous Q3*.
- Franchisee owner profit in the third quarter was up 10.1 percent over Q3’16 to $56.6 million*.
- Profit share increased 11.3 percent over Q3’16 to $49.5 million*.
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of Sept. 30)
- Closed transactions YTD total 813,828 units, up 10.0 percent over same period 2016*.
- Closed sales volume YTD is $240.7 billion, up 16.6 percent over same period last year*.
- Owner profit YTD is $160.3 million, up 12.9 percent over first nine months of 2016*.
- Profit share YTD is $139.2 million, up 14.0 percent over same period last year *.
Q3 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q4 performance)
- Agents took 187,487 new listings (new market inventory), up 5.8 percent over Q3'16*.
- Listings taken volume totaled $58.8 billion, up 9.9 percent over Q3'16*.
- Agents wrote 317,473 contracts (projected closings), up 7.3 percent over Q3'16*.
- Contracts written volume was $95.5 billion, up 15.4 percent over Q3'16*.
*Franchise results achieved across the United States and Canada.
Keller Williams is now home to 26 worldwide regions including Belize; Bermuda; Canada; Colombia; Costa Rica; Dubai, UAE; France; Greater Shanghai, China; Indonesia; Israel; Jamaica; Mexico; Monaco; Nicaragua; Panama; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Southern Africa; Spain; Turkey; Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus; United Kingdom; United States; and Vietnam.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams Realty, Inc., is the world’s largest real estate franchise, with more than 900 offices and 173,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.
For more information, visit kw.com.