DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Security and Vulnerability Technologies: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Cloud Security and Vulnerability Technologies Should Reach $5.3 Billion in 2017 and $10.1 Billion by 2022, Increasing at a CAGR of 13.9%
- 50 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for cloud security and vulnerability technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- A look at key trends in the market, including industry trends, fast growth in vulnerability, global IT trends, and adoption of managed security service providers.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, challenges and opportunities, as well as competitive analysis.
- Breakdown of security and vulnerability management market by deployment, type, industry vertical, geography, and application.
- Profiles of major players of the industry.
This report focuses on the global markets for cloud security and vulnerability technologies. The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cloud security and vulnerability applications. The cloud security and vulnerability market by application is segmented by identity and access management, security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint security, web security, messaging security, network security and vulnerability assessment. In terms of end-use industry sectors, the market is segmented into government; banking and financial services; information technology (IT) and communications; retail; media and entertainment; manufacturing; and others.
The estimated and forecast market revenues given in this report represent the summation of revenues from major players. All dollar estimates in this report are based on 2017 constant dollars.
In addition to the above, the report also showcases the drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market collected through a combination of primary and secondary research. The report also provides market share analysis and key vendor analysis with detailed profiles of the top cloud security and vulnerability assessment companies. The strategies adopted by the stakeholders, as well as mergers and acquisitions, are provided in the report in order to further analyze ongoing market trends
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
- Cloud Security Technologies
4: Market Breakdown by Technologies
- Identity and Access Management
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Messaging Security
- Web Security
- Vulnerability Assessment
5: Market Breakdown by Industry
6: Market Breakdown by Region
7: Industry Structure
- Industry Structure by Technology Segment
8: Company Profiles
- Alert Logic
- Amazon, Inc.
- Checkpoint Software Technologies
- Cipher Cloud
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Core Security Technologies
- Crowdstrike Inc.
- Cyberark Software Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Fidelis Cybersecurity
- Forescout Technologies
- Fortinet Inc.
- F-Secure Corp.
- Good Technology
- Google Inc.
- Greenbone Networks Gmbh
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Positive Technologies
- Qualys Inc.
- Sumo Logic
- Symantec Corp.
- Tripwire Inc.
- Verisign Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qzxg9/cloud_security