DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazilian IT Outsourcing Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Brazilian market for technology services has been readjusted to meet the new demands of the Market, as companies currently require services with high value addition, fast implementation, and more competitive prices. Companies from different industry sectors have different maturity levels and are looking for service providers with knowledge of their business that are able to ensure the continuity of their business and mainly assist them in the away of digital transformation. This report provides market sizing and forecasts for the IT outsourcing market in Brazil and analyses the drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities. It also studies the market share and provides a competitive analysis of the market.
The Technology Services Market is shown in two large service groups, segmented by service lines, described below:
- Renewable Services: Long-term contracts, 3 to 5 years on average, focusing on management activities and infrastructure support.
- Application Management: Management of application to guarantee availability, without application customization services
- Infrastructure Management: Management and monitoring infrastructure environments. Included in this services modality are on-premises Hosting, Network Management, Server Management
- Desktop Support: Support on end-user activities across your devices, owner or not, such as desktops, notebooks, smartphones, tablets, printers also then, locally applications support and installation Spot Services. They are characterized by short- and medium-term contracts, usually non-renewable, focusing on consulting activities, application development, and installation of specific hardware or software.
- Consulting Services: IT consulting, focusing on infrastructure and applications. The revenue generated by the implementation of the solutions designed during the consulting are not considered in this service line
- Application Development & Integration: Development of new applications or components to integrate applications, the major activities are development, testing, implementation and maintenance of applications
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Definitions
- Market Overview
- Drivers and Restraints
- Market Forecast
- IT Market by Service Line
- IT Market by Industry Segments
- Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pmgq2/brazilian_it