DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Enterprise Video Platforms Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The enterprise video platforms market continues to grow steadily thanks to demand and investment from large, global enterprises across all industry segments looking for a better way to communicate with a younger, more dispersed workforce and also with their customers, partners, suppliers, and investors. The study offers a closer look at key drivers and restraints and regional, technology, and market trends. It also discusses shifts in competitive landscape dynamics. The market is segmented by vertical, horizontal, region, distribution channel, and size of enterprise customer. The base year is 2016, and forecasts run through to 2023.
Key Questions this will Answer:
- What factors will drive market growth? What are the Challenges that will hold the market back?
- Are the existing competitors correctly structured to meet customer needs? How will this market evolve in future?
- What segments and regions are most rapidly adopting EVPs? How will this landscape evolve in the future?
- Enterprise's efforts to consolidate under a single video platform is driving a new wave of Request for Proposal (RFP). EVP vendors with an end-to-end solution will continue to thrive.
- Market Drivers (3-4 Years)
- Changing workforce dynamics and the rise of the visual workforce driving demand for enterprise video solutions.
- Growing consumption of live video by enterprises boosts demand for solutions to deliver high-quality video experiences
- Availability of easy-to-us and self-service tools in subscription pricing packages increase customer acceptance of EVW solutions.
The United States leads the market for EVP Solutions today. European and APAC markets are growing and developing reseller partnerships to broaden their reach and establish early mover advantages.
The availability of easy to use tools in subscription pricing packages has helped the EVP spend to be moved away from capex to opex, making it more palatable to IT organizations, particularly in the midst of a slow economic growth and constrained IT budgets.
- Blue Jeans
- Bright Talk
- Media Platform
- Sonic Foundry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhfztr/global_enterprise