DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Condition Monitoring Equipment Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The condition monitoring equipment market will undergo a significant transformation over the next 5 to 7 years with the advent of new technologies changing customer requirements in connectivity and analytics features among other equipment specifications. Worth $1.62 billion in 2016, the market revenues are expected to reach $2.07 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5%, although revenue trajectory varies among different product segments. The global condition monitoring equipment market is going through an evolutionary phase.
The reboot of key oil and gas prices and key technology changes such as connectivity and data analytics have pushed the equipment vendors to rethink and reinvent. Despite these trends, pockets of opportunities across the industry and increased awareness have helped the market surge ahead. This report identifies key opportunities for growth while detailing key challenges and possible threats. The forecast period is from 2017 to 2021, with 2016 as the base year.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the condition monitoring equipment market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market? Are there any potential future challenges that could restrict growth for this market?
- Who are the leading participants and their market share? How has the oil price crisis impacted the condition monitoring equipment market and how does the future look?
- Which regions are expected to provide the highest growth potential for the future? Can North America sustain its position as a key revenue contributor in the face of rising global competition?
- What are the impacts of convergence technologies such as Big Data and connectivity? How do these influence innovative business models?
- Which applications and industries will drive demand for condition monitoring equipment? Will the traditional end-user segments continue to be the largest revenue generators?
- Brel & Kjaer Vibro
- FLIR Systems
- Fluke Corporation
- General ElectricBently Nevada
- National Instruments
- Parker Kittiwake
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Condition Monitoring Equipment Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Condition Monitoring Equipment Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Condition Monitoring Equipment Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Evolving Business Models
9. Vibration Condition Monitoring Equipment Segment Analysis
10. Lubricating Oil Analysis Equipment Segment Analysis
11. Thermography Equipment Segment Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2nvrb/global_condition