LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Car Rental Services Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, pricing models, procurement best practices, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the travel and entertainment industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of car rental services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The demand for car rentals is on the rise due to the global expansion of organizations, leading to an increase in business travel, which is leading to the demand for car rental services,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Also, car rental service providers are adopting new technologies such as incorporation of Wi-Fi connectivity in cars to deliver a better customer experience,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The growth of the global car rental services can be attributed to the stringent government regulations toward pollution control, the inadequate infrastructure of roads which leads to traffic jams, and volatility in crude oil prices which generate more demand for car rentals. The global car rental services market is highly competitive in terms of pricing due to the presence of multiple domestic and regional players.
- The buyers should select suppliers that provide fuel-efficient vehicles. Engaging with suppliers after a thorough evaluation of vehicles in their fleet with regard to energy-efficiency/fuel consumption will help the buyers reduce their carbon footprints as well as enable them to save significantly on fuel costs in the long run.
- One of the key challenges faced by the buyers in the car rental services market includes difficulty in identifying suppliers with a wide range of vehicles. The suppliers may not have a wide range of vehicles in their portfolios; this may lead to underutilization of fleet, which can add to their operational costs.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Car Rental Services Market Pricing Trends
Fixed pricing is the most adopted pricing model in the industry. However, integrated pricing has a high potential for growth as it provides a high level of transparency to buyers. The fixed-pricing model offers buyers the advantage of budget predictability. Also, the buyers do not have to pay extra in case of changes in market prices whereas the buyers who follow distance-based pricing model, pay only for the distance traveled, and it is less expensive when compared with other pricing models.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Car Rental Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Conference Planning Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Fleet Management Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.