DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Microencapsulation Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast (2017-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global microencapsulation market is expected to reach USD 9,241.1 million by 2022, supported by a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. The microencapsulation market is mainly driven by growing demand from functional food, and pharmaceutical industry for microencapsulation for controlled release & targeted release of active compounds (sustained or delayed release), and agrochemical sector.
In addition, emerging economies such as Asia, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa region further provides significant opportunities for the various stakeholders in this market. However, factors such as high cost of microencapsulation process and increasing demand for nano-encapsulation technology, especially in the pharmaceutical application are expected to hinder the growth of global microencapsulation market to some extent.
The global microencapsulation market is mainly segmented by coating material (polysaccharides, proteins, lipids & waxes, resins, and others), technology (atomization, emulsion based, spray coating, coextrusion, others), application (pharmaceutical, food and feed, home and personal care, industrial and chemical, agriculture, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa).
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Part of ChemChina)
- Arysta LifeScience Corporation (Platform Specialty Products)
- Aveka, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Aveka Group)
- BASF SE
- Balchem Corporation
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Drexel Chemical Company
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
- Encapsys, LLC
- FMC corporation
- Frieslandcampina Kievit (A Subsidiary of Royal Frieslandcampina)
- Gat Microencapsulation GmbH
- Givaudan SA
- Heranba Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
4. Market Insights
5. Global Microencapsulation Market, By Coating Material
6. Global Microencapsulation Market, By Technology
7. Global Microencapsulation Market, By Application
8. Global Microencapsulation Market, By Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm88t6/microencapsulation