REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Sonic Forces – In the darkest of times, the world needs a hero. Fight through a world destroyed by Dr. Eggman and a powerful new villain in Sonic Forces, the new fast-paced action platformer from the team that brought you the Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations games. Sonic Forces lets you speed through rolling ruined landscapes as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic and use powerful new gadgets as your own Custom Hero Character. Sonic Forces will be available on Nov. 7.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- My Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes – Have you signed up for the My Nintendo rewards program yet? If so, you can enter the Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes, exclusively for My Nintendo members.* Vote for your five most-wanted gifts for a chance to win a prize pack that’ll make your holidays bright. For more details, please visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/. Not a My Nintendo member? It’s easy – and free! – to join here.
- Sonic the Hedgehog My Nintendo Rewards – The Sonic Forces game arrives Nov. 7 on Nintendo Switch. My Nintendo is celebrating the occasion with Sonic the Hedgehog rewards, including wallpapers, a Nintendo 3DS theme, and 50 percent discounts on some of Sonic's greatest hits! See the full selection of available Sonic the Hedgehog My Nintendo Rewards here.
Also new this week:
- Sparkle 2 EVO (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 7
- Perception (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Hiding Out (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 6
- Morphite (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Super Beat Sports (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO ART OF FIGHTING 3 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Wheels of Aurelia (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Heroes of the Monkey Tavern (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 7
- Style Savvy: Styling Star – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Physical Contact: 2048 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Physical Contact: SPEED (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Phil’s Epic Fill-a-Pix Adventure (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Tomeling in Trouble (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Power Golf (Virtual Console on Wii U)
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents
of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec), 13 years or older.
Promotion begins 9:00 AM PT on 11/01/17 and ends 8:59 AM PT on
11/20/17. To enter, vote for your top 5 Nintendo products as stated in
Official Rules. Eight winners will each receive one prize package (ARV
US $259.97–496.98). For Official Rules, visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/My-Nintendo-Holiday-Sweepstakes-2017/
Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.