DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Region" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global total sales revenue of pharmacy automation systems will register a CAGR of 7.0% between 2016 and 2025.
Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, an increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies.
Owing to a substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3 Analysis of Global Market by End-user
- Market Overview by End-user
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
- Other End-users
4 Analysis of Global Market by Product
- Market Overview by Product
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (AMDS)
- Centralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
- Decentralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems
- Table-top Tablet Counters
- Automated Drug Compounding Devices
- Other Pharmacy Automation Systems
5 Analysis of Global Market by Region
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Investing in Global Market: Risk Assessment and Management
- ARxIUM Inc.
- Abacus Rx, Inc.
- Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aesynt Incorporated
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- ForHealth Technologies
- Health Robotics SRL
- Innovation Associates, Inc.
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medacist Solutions Group, LLC.
- Omnicell, Inc
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC
- RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- Rxsafe, LLC
- Scriptpro LLC
- Swisslog Holding AG
- TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions
- Talyst, LLC
- Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2m78hp/global_pharmacy