LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), the authority in creative dining with a California vibe, will honor members of the U.S. military, both past and present, this Veterans Day, Saturday, Nov. 11, with a complimentary entrée from a special Veterans Day menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen locations nationwide.*
“We recognize the immense courage and sacrifice our military servicemen and women make every single day on the battlefield and at home. It is our honor to show our sincere thanks and appreciation by inviting all veterans and active members of the U.S. military to enjoy a complimentary Veterans Day meal at our table,” said California Pizza Kitchen Executive Chairman & CEO G.J. Hart. “We thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we extend our service as a gesture of gratitude for yours.”
This year’s special Veterans Day menu includes the following entrées and can be viewed at www.cpk.com/veteransday:
- The Original BBQ Chicken: CPK’s legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro transform this original to iconic
- Hawaiian: Fresh pineapple, applewood smoked ham and silvered scallions
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage: Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Pepperoni: A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato: Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, and Romano with fresh tomato and basil
- Traditional Cheese: Tomato sauce with fresh and traditional Mozzarella
SALADS (FULL SIZE):
- Thai Crunch: Crisp veggies and fresh cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks, tossed in Thai peanut dressing
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and CPK’s housemade herb ranch dressing, topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions
- Classic Caesar: Crisp Romaine with shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons
- Italian Chopped: Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in mustard herb vinaigrette
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken: Garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken: CPK’s twist on a Chinese classic with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered traditional meat sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and fresh Italian parsley
*Dine-in only. No substitutions. Guests must be in uniform or show military ID or other proof of service to participate. Offer valid at participating locations, excluding Guam, the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, airport, stadium, and university locations. Menu items may vary by location.
To find your nearest CPK and check the availability of items in your area, please visit http://www.cpk.com. Follow CPK on Twitter at @calpizzakitchen (#NEWCPK), Instagram at @californiapizzakitchen and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/californiapizzakitchen. Download CPK’s Pizza Dough® Rewards app for iPhone and Android and check in to begin earning rewards for dining creatively.
For high-res images, please visit: http://webhost.cpk.com/vtour/
About California Pizza Kitchen
In 1985, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills and introduced diners to innovative California-style pizza. Since then, CPK has become a global brand known for creative California cuisine. Today, CPK is approaching 300 restaurants in 16 countries. Dedicated to a unique dining experience, CPK is now introducing its Next Chapter featuring reimagined menus, open kitchens, and unique renovations in all restaurants across the country.