PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Robinhood, the world’s fastest-growing brokerage democratizing America’s financial system, today unveiled Robinhood for Web, a powerful, new platform featuring research and discovery tools, so everyday investors can make well-informed investment decisions.
Launched in 2015 and led by Co-CEOs Baiju Bhatt and Vlad Tenev, Robinhood also announced it passed three million users and over $100 billion in transaction volume. Investors on the platform have saved over $1 billion in commission fees by choosing Robinhood. Robinhood Gold, the company’s margin and extended hours trading service that starts at $10 a month, is also growing in popularity among active, experienced investors.
“We aim to make financial services available to everyday Americans and help investors make well-informed financial decisions,” said Baiju Bhatt. “Robinhood for Web is our first product addressing that second goal. By combining sophisticated machine learning and user-research, we can provide our customers with unique tools featuring our proprietary Robinhood data, presented with the same polish and design people have come to expect from us.”
Robinhood for Web includes brand-new research and discovery tools currently exclusive to the web product, as well as familiar features from the mobile experience. Here are some highlights:
- Discover new stocks through Collections, organized by sectors such as “Gas and Oil,” “Entertainment,” and “Social Networks,” as well as curated Collections of stocks such as “2017 IPOs” and “Female CEOs.” All Collections are interactive and easily sortable by a number of factors to allow side-by-side comparisons.
- For each stock, view the average share price other Robinhood investors bought at, as well as the current share price. This aggregated data serves as a reference point for investors thinking about entering a position.
People Also Bought
- Scroll through a list of stocks Robinhood investors also bought in addition to individual stocks. This feature helps surface competitors, suppliers, and more.
- View buy, sell, and hold ratings from Wall Street analysts and read commentary from Morningstar analysts.
- Review earnings information such as EPS hits or misses going back eight quarters, upcoming and expected EPS, as well as listen to live earnings calls.
News and Fundamentals
- Read the latest headlines and market coverage in a personalized newsfeed, and glance at company fundamentals such as Market Cap, Price-Earnings Ratio, Volume, and more.
Customers will receive access to Robinhood for Web starting today with a full roll-out expected early next year. Robinhood is available on the App Store, Play Store, and now, at robinhood.com.
Robinhood is a financial services company democratizing access to America’s financial system. Robinhood’s powerful and easy-to-use platform lets you invest in U.S. stocks and ETFs, commission-free, and Robinhood Gold, its premium service for active investors, supports margin and extended hours trading. The fastest-growing brokerage ever, Robinhood counts over three million users and billions in transactions. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and backed by DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and others.