DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sports Nutrition Market Global Trends & Forecasts (2017 - 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Sports Nutrition Market is expected to reach USD 80 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 9.9% through 2022. Sports food products form the largest segment of the sports nutrition market, due to their high health and nutrition benefits. Sports drinks and sports supplements are the other major segments.
North America is the largest market for sports nutrition, followed by Europe, due to the demand for protein-based sports products in both the regions. The United States accounts for over 60% of the global sports nutrition sales. American consumers are open to supplementation and have progressively invested in fitness. These regions benefit from high incomes, laidback regulations, and world-class fitness and athletics infrastructure.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for sports nutrition, with rapidly growing economies, such as China and India, regarding both economy and population, which have significantly increased the demand for sports nutrition products.
- Intake of sports nutrition is increasing in the most developed markets
- High pricing of sports nutrition is a barrier to the growth of sports nutrition in low-income markets
- Rapidly evolving retail landscape
- Evolving fitness trends are driving more consumers towards supplementation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Atlantic Multipower Uk Limited
- Cliff Bar
- Gnc Holdings
- Glanbia Nutritionals
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Maxinutrition Ltd.
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- Olimp Laboratories
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Post Holdings Inc.
- Powerbar Europe Gmbh
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Red Bull
- Ultimate Nutrition Inc.
- Yakult Honsha
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dbl7p/global_sports