LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Webalo, Inc., the UX Platform for the Industrial Internet™, announced today the launch of Webalo 4.0, the latest version of its transformative, no-code app generation platform. Designed as the ultimate workforce productivity tool for harnessing industrial and enterprise data, Webalo 4.0 sets a new standard in time-to-value, with its patented technology empowering enterprise users to quickly, easily and automatically generate dynamic desktop and mobile persona-based apps.
"Easily generated, actionable dashboards, that provide users with a single interface to data from multiple sources, improve workforce decision making and accelerate customer time-to-value,” said Chris Marsh, Research Director with 451 Research. “Webalo’s no-code, UX platform gives customers a way to automatically generate multi-channel actionable visualizations of their data that can help optimize their business operations."
Webalo 4.0’s User First™ approach automatically generates and personalizes apps, enabling users to visualize and respond to information through actionable notifications, real-time dashboards and bi-directional workflows that help them make better, more informed decisions and improve their productivity.
In just three simple steps, users can securely connect to data, configure the apps and deploy them across their enterprise without the need for advanced software development resources. Webalo customers span energy, healthcare, manufacturing, mining and other industrial markets.
“Webalo 4.0 streamlines, simplifies and speeds the ability of industrial professionals to make the right decisions in complex environments,” said Webalo CEO Peter Price. “Managing the ever-increasing flow of industrial data is a critical requirement for all enterprises and with the debut of Webalo 4.0 we’re allowing users to harness this data more powerfully and effectively than ever before.”
Key highlights of Webalo 4.0 include:
No code, persona-based app experience – Simple Connect, Configure & Deploy process to automatically generate personalized apps that support the specific needs of users’ and empower the workforce in the fastest, most cost-effective way. A new, and unique, personalized workspace user experience further enhances the User First focus of Webalo with easily customized dashboards and cards to help users visualize and act on data in real-time.
- User-focused data mash-ups – A first of its kind data “mash-up” capability enables users to view and interact with multiple data streams within a single environment. A plant manager, for example, can mash-up incoming orders against component inventory and worker schedules, to quickly determine which jobs to put into production and then immediately initiate the manufacturing process.
- Dynamic data visualization – Automatically generated visualization options that can include KPIs, interactive charts, formatted tables, map views and a wide range of other widgets to provide dynamic user-customizable and actionable dashboards
- Multiple data connectors – Seamless connection to enterprise data such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft & SAP; GE data, including Predix, APM, BMS and ServiceMax; and other industrial data from vendors such as Rockwell, Siemens & Wonderware
- Multi-channel – Webalo apps run natively on Android & Apple smartphones and tablets as well as on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, & Safari browsers on desktops and large screen displays.
- Actionable and bi-directional – Enables users to drill down into the data, launch workflows and business processes and enter, capture, store/forward, write and view data. A powerful advance that provides users with the ability to accomplish all of their tasks from within a single client.
- Alerts and notifications – Automatically monitors real-time environments and alerts users to events that need response with actionable notifications that initiate workflows and business processes.
Webalo 4.0 will be formally revealed to the public at GE's Minds + Machines event, October 25-26 in San Francisco, California.
Webalo, the UX Platform for the Industrial Internet™, provides the app generation infrastructure for companies to transform into User First™ organizations. Webalo's patented technology enables companies to easily transform their enterprise applications into actionable, persona-based applications, where each user has just the information they need, on their device, to help them get their job done. Webalo is enterprise-ready, built to operate in the face of massive amounts of real-time transactional usage by thousands of users, helping them to make better, more informed decisions and to make their businesses more productive. For more information, please visit www.webalo.com.