El Capitan 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.11 is a three-day Apple Authorized course that gives you a tour of OS X El Capitan and covers the best ways to support OS X El Capitan users. The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in education or business organizations
- Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run OS X
For Online Attendees
Each student will need to setup two (2) computers in order to take the class remotely. The first can be a PC, tablet or Mac capable of running Adobe Connect. The second computer must be a Mac running the latest version of OS X El Capitan. This setup will allow online students to view the presentation on one computer and do support exercises on the other one.
What You Will Learn
- The OS X El Capitan troubleshooting process
- How to use OS X El Capitan tools and resources to troubleshoot OS X El Capitan
- OS X El Capitan features and functionality, including how to find more information about OS X El Capitan
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification
- OS X knowledge and basic computer navigation skills
Part 1: Installation and Configuration
Part 2: User Accounts
Part 3: File Systems
Part 4: Data Management
Part 5: Applications and Processes
Part 6: Network Configuration
Part 7: Network Services
Part 8: System Management
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5rd4b/el_capitan_101