This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the biopharmaceutical sector for China. We present in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
China is the world's second largest pharmaceutical market after the US and is expected to overtake the US by 2020. The biopharmaceutical industry is a thriving sector in China, forecasted to grow to about 15% of GDP in 2030, becoming an important economic growth point. China is moving from primarily a generic market to a global biopharmaceutical market.
At present, China has gathered all the three critical factors that will boost the innovation of China's biopharmaceutical industry: Right time, Right place, and Right people.
On the road to innovation, however, China still has a lot of things to do, including:
- Speeding up pharmaceutical policy reform
- R & D internationalization
- Development of cross-border technology intermediary
- Accelerating the realization of the Healthy China 2030 strategic
Key Topics Covered:
- The Rise of China's Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Challenges of China's Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Unprecedented Strategic Height of the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Vast Opportunities in China's Biopharmaceutical Industry
- High-Tech Development Zone - An Important Platform
- Trillion-Dollar China Market
- High-Tech Development Zone: Innovation Hub
- Entrepreneurship of Overseas Talents Fuels Innovation
- Increasing Values of Overseas Talents
- Smart Investors Discover Talents
- On the Road to Innovation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36p7dq/2017_china