LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Health and Wellness Services Market Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the corporate services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of health and wellness services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"Increasing industrial development in developing countries like India and China due to large organizations setting up their facilities in these countries is a key factor driving the growth of the health and services market," says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. "Also the increase in adoption of proactive measures by organizations to prevent the onset of chronic medical conditions in employees further adds to the development of this market," added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global health and wellness services market will be experiencing a steady growth over the forecast period due to its effectiveness in terms of reduction in healthcare costs, absenteeism, and attrition rate, leading to an increase in productivity. Also rising healthcare costs are prompting multiple organizations to opt for health and wellness services, which is contributing to the market growth.
- Procurement managers must ensure that they engage with suppliers that adopt the latest technology and keep updating themselves based on current technological advancements. The use of latest technology in the health and wellness services industry provides cost-saving opportunities, and increases reach. Hence the buyers should adopt systematic procurement practices which enable them to function efficiently.
- The major challenge includes the difficulty faced by buyers to identify suppliers that can provide effective wellness solutions to suit their specific requirements while maximizing ROI. Therefore the buyers need to identify goals that need to be met, as it will help in determining the KPIs that need to be considered for measuring overall performance.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Health and Wellness Services Market Pricing Trends
In the global health and wellness services market buyers have the option to choose from four pricing models while procuring services and programs from health and wellness service providers. The monthly retainer-based pricing model is the most adopted pricing model. The adoption of bundled pricing model is decreasing with buyers opting more for monthly retainer-based pricing. The monthly-retainer based pricing model is safe and predictable for suppliers, as it allows them to allocate dedicated resources. The package-based pricing model helps buyers choose packages based on their needs or goals of the organization.
We also customize reports to meet clients' requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global HR Outsourcing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Temporary Corporate Housing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Outplacement Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.