LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Software Maintenance Market Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of software maintenance and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the software maintenance market can be attributed to the increasing demand for modernization and enhancements in legacy systems due to increase in e-commerce and mass adoption of smart and connected devices,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Bhuvaneshwari Udayakumar. “The software maintenance market in the Middle East is predicted to grow over the forecast period, as countries in this region are investing heavily in IT services,” added Bhuvaneshwari.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- Increasing dependence of critical business operations on software applications that need immediate support during downtime to prevent financial losses acts as a key driver leading to the growth of software maintenance market.
- Procurement managers should establish pre-defined service levels and response times for different requirements. This helps to ensure clear communication of requirements and avoid any delays for critical situations.
- Buyers face challenges in assessing the development and technological expertise of the maintenance staff. Insufficient development experience of maintenance staff reduces the quality of the software and decreases productivity. Hence the buyers should assess the experience, past performance, and client portfolio of the service providers at an early stage.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Software Maintenance Market: Pricing Trends
Fixed fee and T&M model are the two widely adopted pricing models in the global software maintenance market. The fixed-fee pricing model facilitates budgeting as the fee is fixed for the entire contract whereas T&M pricing model offers a higher transparency in activities such as testing, training, and quality assurance, leading to a high-quality product. This pricing model also facilitates collaboration between buyers and service providers.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Projector Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Predictive Analytics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Procurement Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Category - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.