LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Employee Relocation Services Market Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the corporate services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of employee relocation services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the employee relocation services market is driven by an increased demand for corporate relocations due to the expansion of business operation in emerging economies and rise in international mobility assignments,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Moreover, buyers prefer to outsource their entire employee relocation management to service providers that possess contemporary technological platforms, leading to the overall market growth,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The growth of the global employee relocation services market can be attributed to flexibility in immigration laws and easy availability of work visas in countries such as Shanghai, Spain, and the Netherlands which have attributed to the growth of the market globally. Also, the increase in employee relocation to emerging economies has further added to the global demand for employee relocation services.
- One of the best procurement practice includes the adoption of efficient and systematic procurement strategies. The buyers should engage with service providers that have a high adoption rate of technological innovations and offer flexible relocation services based on diversified buyer requirements. Leveraging technology helps buyers in real-time tracking of shipments and provides an effective communication mechanism between service providers and buyers to streamline the relocation process.
- The major procurement challenge faced by procurement professionals include the difficulty in controlling relocation costs and regional differences in mobility trends, which leads to higher operational costs for the buyers. Hence the service providers must formulate a well-defined relocation policy, which ensures cost control.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Employee Relocation Services Market Pricing Trends
The flat fee pricing model is the most widely adopted pricing model in the employee relocation services industry. The flat fee pricing model reduces management complexities and resource uncertainties. The other pricing models include cost-plus pricing model and rate per person-hour pricing model. The rate per person-hour pricing models offers high efficiency for services where buyers have clarity on the service requirements. The cost-plus pricing model offers a higher cost transparency that enables buyers to set pricing structure, which helps them to compare and quote prices as per their requirements.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global HR Outsourcing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Temporary Corporate Housing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Outplacement Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.