LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Business Valuation Services Market Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the professional services industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of business valuation services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the business valuation services industry can be attributed to bankruptcies that require firm restructuring based on the business values, M&A activities, IPOs and buy/sell decisions,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Also the increasing business needs to estimate the worth for purposes such as investments and marketing add to the overall demand for these services,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The increasing demand for the business valuation services grows along with the demand for financial performance and access to credit, which in turn promote M&A activities and IPO decisions. Also, APAC is one of the emerging markets for business valuation services due to the rapid growth of business activities in the emerging countries in the region.
- For efficient and systematic procurement processes the procurement managers should engage with service providers who offer a periodic revision of the valuation process. Moreover, working with an experienced evaluator allows buyers to determine and perform periodic evaluations that can be either formal or informal. It also provides the buyers an opportunity to exert better control over service providers, irrespective of the prevalent market forces.
- The major challenges associated with business valuation services include biased valuations along with manipulation of the required data, complex valuation models, and lack of appropriate valuation methods for start-up businesses. Therefore to overcome these challenges the buyers should obtain a comprehensive report from suppliers that have explanations for all the adjustments and assumptions made for valuation.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Business Valuation Services Market Pricing Trends
The hourly pricing is the widely-adopted pricing model in the business valuation services industry. The flat fee pricing model and project-based pricing model also find comparable adoption in this industry. The hourly pricing model increases cost-saving opportunities for buyers through a reduction in the number of hours spent by suppliers on projects. It also offers a high price transparency as buyers can obtain hour-based progress of the valuation project. The flat-fee pricing model offers buyers the advantage of decreased management effort due to the ease of budgeting.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Drone Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Retail Analytics Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Social Media Analytics Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.