LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Business Application Testing Services Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of business application testing services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"The growth of the global business application testing services market can be attributed to the increase in technological advancements leading to the incorporation of advanced technologies by service providers," says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Bhuvaneshwari Udayakumar. "There is an increased demand for automated testing services due to their high level of accuracy and reliability when compared to manual testing services," added Bhuvaneshwari.
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
- The growth of the business application testing services market is driven by the adoption of cloud-based testing services leading to the reduction of infrastructural costs for service providers. This further enhances the cost-effectiveness of testing services for buyers. Cloud-based testing services are also increasing the demand for on-demand testing services.
- Procurement managers should engage with service providers that offer scalable and on-demand services. Service providers who offer services such as agile testing and cloud-based testing are preferred by buyers because they offer features such as scalability and on-demand testing.
- One of the key procurement challenges faced by the buyers in this market includes security concerns related to the security of confidential data. Buyers find it difficult to allow application testing on cloud due to the sensitive nature of the data. Hence it is advisable to check the service providers' certifications for cloud security.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Business Application Testing Services Market: Pricing Trends
Buyers have the option to choose from pricing models based on their requirements and the type of project. Among the pricing models, outcome-based pricing is the most widely adopted pricing model whereas dedicated-team pricing model and fixed pricing model also find comparable adoption in this market. The outcome-based pricing model offers a better transparency in pricing as the charges are directly proportionate to actual results delivered. This further helps to improve ROI.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients' requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Projector Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Predictive Analytics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Procurement Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Category - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.