DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Medical Devices sector report, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters pipeline products.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved/Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment/industry
- Ablacon Inc
- Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Inc.
- Apama Medical, Inc.
- Biosense Webster Inc
- BioTex Inc
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Epicardial Technologies Inc
- FocusStart LLC
- Interventional Imaging, Inc.
- Iowa Approach Inc.
- Maestro Heart SA
- Mayo Clinic US
- Medlumics SL
- Medtronic plc
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Products under Development
4 Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters - Pipeline Products Under Development by Companies
5 Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters Companies and Product Overview
6 Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters- Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql6pgb/electrophysiology