DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hip Reconstruction Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Medical Devices sector report, Hip Reconstruction Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Hip Reconstruction Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Hip Reconstruction Devices pipeline products.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Hip Reconstruction Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hip Reconstruction Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved/Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment/industry
- 4-Web Spine, LLC
- Amedica Corp
- Arthromeda Inc
- Biotechni SAS
- Bonovo Orthopedics Inc
- ConforMIS Inc
- Corentec Co Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Products under Development
4 Hip Reconstruction Devices - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Hip Reconstruction Devices Companies and Product Overview
6 Hip Reconstruction Devices - Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ng6wzb/hip