DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Urological Catheters - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Urological Catheters in Thousand Units and US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments:
- Dialysis Catheters (Hemodialysis Catheters, & Peritoneal Catheters)
- Urinary Catheters (Foley Catheters, Intermittent Catheters, & External/Condom Catheters).
The report profiles 59 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- C R Bard, Inc.
- Coloplast Group
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Hollister, Inc.
- Medical Technologies of Georgia, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Olympus Corp.
- Teleflex Inc.
- Wellspect HealthCare
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Market Overview & Analysis
2. Key Market Drivers & Trends
3. Urinary Incontinence: A Medical Perspective
4. Dialysis Market Overview
6. Complications Of Catheterization
7. Product Innovations And Launches
8. Recent Industry Activity
9. Focus On Select Players
10. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 59 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 67)
- The United States (30)
- Canada (4)
- Japan (2)
- France (1)
- Germany (4)
- The United Kingdom (6)
- Rest of Europe (8)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (11)
- Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vllt9h/urological