DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Orthopedic Prosthetics - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Medical Devices sector report, Orthopedic Prosthetics - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Orthopedic Prosthetics currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Orthopedic Prosthetics pipeline products.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Orthopedic Prosthetics under development.
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities.
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Orthopedic Prosthetics and list all their pipeline projects.
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved/Issued stage.
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products.
- Recent developments in the segment/industry.
- Bionik Laboratories Corp
- BionX Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Cadence Biomedical
- Case Western Reserve University
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Clemson University
- DePuy Synthes Inc
- DJO Surgical
- Exactech Inc
- Ghent University
- Imperial College London
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Products under Development
4 Orthopedic Prosthetics - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Orthopedic Prosthetics Companies and Product Overview
6 Orthopedic Prosthetics- Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3hm8q/orthopedic