DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wound Closure Hemostats - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Medical Devices sector report provides an overview of Wound Closure Hemostats currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Wound Closure Hemostats pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by a team of industry experts.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Wound Closure Hemostats under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Wound Closure Hemostats and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved/Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment/industry
- 3-D Matrix Ltd
- Anika Therapeutics Inc
- Arch Therapeutics Inc
- Argon Medical Devices Inc
- Baxter International Inc
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Inc
- Biomedica Management Corp
- Biom'Up SAS
- C. R. Bard Inc
- Cellphire Inc
- Ceramicos Para Aplicacoes Medicas Lda
- Columbia University
- Covalent Medical, Inc.
- Covalon Technologies Ltd
- Cresilon Inc
- CryoLife Inc
- Endomedix Incorporated
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
3. Products under Development
4. Wound Closure Hemostats - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5. Wound Closure Hemostats Companies and Product Overview
6. Wound Closure Hemostats - Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bsp9k5/wound_closure