THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compulink Business Systems, Inc., a recognized leader in EHR, Practice Management, and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) solutions will demonstrate the latest enhancements to its ASC Advantage™ system this week at Becker’s ASC 24th Annual Meeting.
Designed entirely for the multi-specialty outpatient surgery center setting, ASC Advantage increases administrative and clinical efficiencies to maximize case profitability. Features showcased at Becker’s ASC Annual Meeting include:
- Patient Registration
- ASC EHR
- Physician preference cards
- Case history
- Inventory management
- Case costing and analysis
- Lab integration
- Pathology reporting
- Billing and accounts receivable automation
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service
- Robust administrative, statistical, and outcomes reporting
- Scalable from one to many OR facilities
- Single-or multi-facility ASCs
- Single-or multi-specialty ASCs
Attendees at Becker’s ASC 2017 can demo ASC Advantage at booth #425 from October 26-27, 2017 in Chicago, IL.
A proven partner for 32 years, Compulink is a leader in specialty specific EHR, Practice Management, and ASC solutions. We provide everything you need to deliver value-based care and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.compulinkadvantage.com.