DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United Arab Emirates - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides valuable insights into the UAE's well developed telecom sector which offers wide-spread broadband coverage and a well serviced mobile market. The UAE boasts very high mobile penetration which is allowing the operators to begin capitalizing on mobile broadband opportunities. This report analyses the mobile, internet, broadband and converging media sectors, supported by a range of valuable statistics.
- Market and industry analyses, trends, challenges and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
Major Players, Revenues, Subscribers.
- Royalty payments by the telcos to the UAE government have been frozen at 2016 levels through to 2021.
- The United Arab Emirates is a prime location for the rise of streaming video and video-on-demand services due to its strong mobile and fixed infrastructure and a population which traditionally enjoys TV and entertainment.
- Fibre broadband penetration in the UAE is one of the highest in the world and Etisalat dominates in terms of fibre broadband subscriber market share.
Smart technology developments are well underway in the UAE.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Digital economy
8. Mobile communications
- Axiom Telecom
- Virgin Mobile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngb5tv/united_arab