DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global cancer diagnostics is projected to reach USD 40.10 billion by 2024 from USD 16.55 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Scope of the Report
- The global cancer diagnostics market is segmented into 2 types, namely platform based and instrument based.
- Cancer diagnostics platform based market is segmented into Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), In Situ Hybridization (ISH), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), DNA microarrays, flow cytometry and others.
- Cancer Diagnostics instrument based market is segmented into imaging and biopsy. Imaging is further segmented into Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography- Computed Tomography (PET-CT), mammography and ultrasound.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, melanoma and others.
GE Healthcare is going to dominate the cancer diagnostics market, by imaging followed by Siemens Healthcare GmbH along with others such as
- Hologic, Inc
- Becton, Dickinson & Company.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is going to dominate the cancer diagnostics market, by platform based followed by Illumina, Inc. along with others such as
- Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
3.1.1. Growth of Aging Population and Rising Prevalence of Cancer
3.1.2. Government Initiatives for Funding and Awareness About Cancer
3.1.3. Key Players Focusing on Strategic Decisions to Gain Market Share
3.1.4. Increasing Prevelance of Cancer
3.2.1. Stringent Regulations Imposed by International and Local Authorities
3.2.2. Shortage of Skilled and Trained Professionals
3.3.1. Nanotechnology: Forthcoming Revolution in Cancer Diagnosis
3.3.2. Artificial Intelligence and the Imminent Health Revolution
3.3.3. Growing Medical Tourism in Asia
3.4.1. Increasing Rivalry Among the Competitors
3.4.2. Poor Access to Cancer Detection and High Treatment Costs in Lower Income Countries
4. Premium Insights
5. Executive Summary
6. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Technology
6.2. Platform Based
6.2.1. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.2.2. In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
6.2.3. Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
6.2.4. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
6.2.5. Dna Microarrays
6.2.6. Flow Cytometry
6.3. Instrument Based
18.104.22.168. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
22.214.171.124. CT (Computed Tomography)
126.96.36.199. Positron Emission Tomography- Computed Tomography (PET-CT)
7. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Application
7.2. Lung Cancer
7.3. Breast Cancer
7.4. Colorectal Cancer
8. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Geography
9. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, Company Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Koninklijhe Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare Gmbh
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzc5km/global_cancer