DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for MicroRNA Tools is Estimated to Reach Nearly $1.4 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 10.5% Between 2016 and 2021
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics, with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Examination of the extensive portfolio of miRNA pathway drug candidates, some already in Phase II clinical trials, showing promising clinical data in different areas of medicine, such as cancer, hepatitis infections, and cardiovascular diseases
- A focus on recent drug candidates, products, deals between different pharmaceutical companies, major participants, and new trends and developments
- Identification of the main markets for RNA therapeutics
This report focuses on the global market of miRNA tools and provides an updated review including its applications in various arenas of diagnostics and therapeutics. The report deals with miRNA tools covering technologies used in the biomedical industry. These products are miRNA microarray, quantitative reverse transcription-PCR, next-generation sequencing, fluorescent in situ hybridization, isolation, purification, detection tools and other tools like inhibitors, probes and vectors.
The report also covers miRNA tools by end user and applications. The end users for miRNA tools are categorized as research, diagnostics, therapeutics, and service sectors. The report covers market application areas, such as cancer diseases, cardiovascular diseases, immunological diseases, neurological diseases, metabolic disorders and others (virology, endocrinology, plant science and genetic disease fields).
The scope of the study is global. The geographical regions covered in the report are the United States, Europe and emerging markets. The emerging market covers countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada among others.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis, new products and developments and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the industry.
Notable players in this category are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Qiagen N.V., Illumina Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, and Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary And Highlights
3: Market And Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown By Technology Type
5: Market Breakdown By End User
6: Market Breakdown By Application
7: Market Breakdown By Region
8: Industry Structure
9: Patent Review/ New Developments
10: Analysis Of Market Opportunities
11: Company Profiles
- Abcam Plc.
- Agilent Technologies
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Applied Biological Materials Inc.
- Asuragen Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Genecopoeia Inc.
- Genosensor Corp.
- Gensignia Life Sciences Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc.
- Hummingbird Diagnostics Gmbh
- Illumina Inc.
- Integrated Dna Technologies Inc.
- Interna Technologies Bv
- Isis (Ionis) Pharmaceuticals
- Miragen Therapeutics Inc.
- Mirna Therapeutics Inc.
- Nanostring Technologies Inc.
- Origene Technologies Inc.
- Phalanx Biotech Group Inc.
- Qiagen Nv
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Roche Applied Sciences
- Rosetta Genomics Ltd.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- Theradiag Sa
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
WAKO Pure Chemical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x84k3v/microrna_research