DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 20.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $61.4 billion by 2025
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include combination of E-cigarette and cannabis industry and improvements in device technology and product innovation.
- By Component the market is classified into atomizers, E-Liquids, cartomizer, cartridge, clearomizer and rebuildable atomizer.
- Depending on Product Type the market is segmented into E-Cigars, rechargeable E-Cigarett, E-Go electronic cigarette and tanks, E-pipes, disposable E-cigarette and personal vaporizers and mods.
- Based on Composition the market is categorized into nicotine, flavors and diluents.
- In terms of distribution channel the market is classified into retail and online. Retail is further segmented into convenience stores (C-Stores), vape shops and other retail distribution channels.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Component
5 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Product Type
6 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Composition
7 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Distribution Channel
8 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Clearette Electronic Cigarette Co
- Mountain Oak Vapors
- Philip Morris International Inc
- Vapor Corp
- Altria Group, Inc
- Japan Tobacco, International
- British American Tobacco PLC
- Red kiwi
- Reynolds American Inc
- Molins Plc
- International Vapor Group, Inc
- Mad Vapes
- Texas Select Vapor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbx5tf/global