LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Database Management Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of database management systems and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global DBMS market is rapidly growing due to the dynamic nature of businesses and increased demand for storage and management of business-related information,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Bhuvaneshwari Udayakumar. “It helps to obtain meaningful insights from the data to arrive at strategic decisions which is further increasing the demand for DBMS across end-user industries,” added Bhuvaneshwari.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- There is an increased need for storage and management of large amounts of data being collected by organizations due to the rise in the use of enterprise applications across industries. Also, the incorporation of analytics in DBMS is driving the growth of the market, as it assists buyers in obtaining insights and drawing conclusions based on the collected data.
- Procurement managers must identify and adopt systematic practices that allow them to exert better control over suppliers and help them to ensure the compatibility with existing hardware and software, irrespective of prevailing market conditions, as this will help the buyers procure the software at cost-effective rates.
- One of the major challenges faced by the procurement managers is with vendor lock-in, where the buyer cannot easily switch from one supplier to another, and the transition of data becomes difficult. Hence, it is important to identify DBMS suppliers that can move data from old supplier's site to their site without the intervention of buyers.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Database Management System Pricing Trends
The subscription-based pricing model and pay-as-you-go pricing model find comparable adoption in the DBMS industry. The subscription-based pricing model has high pricing transparency and helps procurement officials to negotiate on costs during long-term contracts whereas, in the pay-as-you-go pricing model charges are based only on the resources used. It also provides pricing transparency as it provides visibility on the used resources.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Projector Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Predictive Analytics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Procurement Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.