One of the main responsibilities of a manager is to make sure that employees are satisfied with their job and reaching their full potential. It is vital that a manager has the essential skills to fully support and lead their team to success. This 3 day programme brings together the key leadership skills that you will need to be an effective manager so that you can return to the workplace and deliver tangible results.
For you as an individual:
This nationally recognised qualification will provide you with valuable skills to effectively lead your team(s); raising your profile within the organisation and potentially creating new opportunities.
For an employer:
This course/programme will develop effective and confident first line managers who create better working relationships and communication within their teams. This course will deliver a significant return on investment by ensuring that new skills are directly applied back into the workplace through work-based assignments.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify, investigate and analyse problems
- Strategically reach decisions
- Confidentially communicate and implement plans
- Understand the difference between a manager and a leader
- Analyse your own style and behaviours
- Adopt the right leadership style for the team, individual or situation
- Understand the impact of poor communication (verbal and non-verbal)
- Consider communication styles and approaches to suit the audience
- Demonstrate effective communication at all levels using a range of skills and techniques
Who Should Attend:
This qualification is suitable for those in a management position who have not received any management training in the past or would like to formalise their abilities with a nationally recognised qualification. This programme is also ideal for those in a team leader or supervisory role who wishes to progress into the next tier of management.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hztgk/ilm_level_3_award